The LegTutor consists of an ergonomic wearable leg brace. Its innovative technology allows lower extremity practice of the hip and knee employing both isolated joints and functional tasks.
The LegTutor is used by the therapist to practice both weight bearing and non weight bearing exercises. The system permits a range of biomechanical evaluations including joint active and passive range of motion. This allows the therapist to measure a baseline of movement ability and document and report progress.
The Leg Tutor uses powerful rehabilitation software that allows exercise customization to the patients movement ability . The movement biofeedback ensures that the patient is motivated and challenged to perform intensive and controlled practice. The rehabilitation software gives movement instructions and feedback that prevent the development of undesired and compensatory joint movement and ensures better performance of functional tasks.
The system is used by many leading physical and occupational therapy centres worldwide and has CE and FDA certification.
- Fine motor, sensory and cognitive impairments
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Head injuries
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Muscle weakness
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Post orthopedic surgery e.g. tendon transfer
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Upper/ lower extremity movement dysfunction
- Strength and balance training
- Evaluation and analysis including speed, passive and active range of motion and motion analysis
- Documentation & Reports for objective evaluation and treatment follow up
- Controlled & Customized real-time accurate feedback on patient performance
- Motivating & Challenging rehabilitation games suitable for a wide variety of neurological and orthopedic injury and disease
- Movement biofeedback prevents development of undesired and compensatory movements