Why use the ActivArm®?
- To support the arm and allow early passive movement of the flaccid limb, support subluxation ard/or allow for active movement to be controlled and functional
- To support the arm to decrease fatigue and allow for increase repetitions of the arm in activities
- Decrease manual handling for the therapist in supporting the limb during movement, ROM tasks and soft tissue management
- Allow for exercises to be done in sitting and standing as well as in various settings - clinic, home, hospital room
- Allows for combination of movements - shoulder flexion/extension, shoulder abduction/adduction, shoulder internal/external rotation
- To provide proprioceptive feedback
- To allow for the incorporation of esteem and other technologies to increase motivation and participation in therapy.
Features of the ActivArm® (Patent application No. 2017338620)
- Provides multidirectional movement, Height adjustable, adjustable forearm trough, removable handle/grip, easy to set up, lightweight, portable and safe.