The 3DTutor uses powerful rehabilitation software that allows the therapist to target and the patient to intensively practice specific joints including head, trunk, upper (shoulder, arm, elbow and wrist) and lower extremity (leg, hip, knee and ankle).
The movement biofeedback ensures that the patient is motivated and challenged to perform intensive and controlled practice. The rehabilitation software gives movement instructions and feedback that prevent the development of undesired and compensatory joint movement and ensures better performance of functional tasks.
The system is used by many leading physical and occupational therapy centres worldwide and has CE and FDA certification.
- Fine motor, sensory and cognitive impairments
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Head injuries
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Muscle weakness
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Post orthopedic surgery e.g. tendon transfer
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Upper/ lower extremity movement dysfunction
- Strength and balance training
- Evaluation and analysis including speed, passive and active range of motion and motion analysis
- Documentation & Reports for objective evaluation and treatment follow up
- Controlled & Customized real-time accurate feedback on patient performance
- Motivating & Challenging rehabilitation games suitable for a wide variety of neurological and orthopedic injury and disease
- Movement biofeedback prevents development of undesired and compensatory movements