DynaPro™ Finger Flex
Contracture / Spasticity Management
Fabricated from bio-engineered flexible components that “flex” into the lost range of motion to provide Low Load Prolonged Stretch dynamic therapy. The “flex” characteristics of the devices will “give” or reduce tension on the stretched joint during episodes of abnormal tone uniquely appropriate for managing spasticity. DynaPro Orthotics are “The Next Generation of Neuroflex Technology” providing abnormal reflex arc therapy to effectively manage abnormal tone and spasticity.
- Static/Flex Neuro-Dynamic Therapy
- Resting hand design with flexible finger platform.
- Flexible wrist, MCP, and PIP joints.
- Thumb pocket with two gel inserts treats thumb abduction.
- Finger separators included.
- Heat mouldable/adjustable
- Bacti-BanTM keeps covers cleaner and more odour resistant
- Extra cover included