DynaPro™ Flex Hand
Contracture / Spasticity Management
Fabricated from bio-engineered flexible components that “flex” into the lost range of motion to provide Low Load Prolonged Stretch dynamic therapy. The “flex” characteristics of the devices will “give” or reduce tension on the stretched joint during episodes of abnormal tone uniquely appropriate for managing spasticity. DynaPro Orthotics are “The Next Generation of Neuroflex Technology” providing abnormal reflex arc therapy to effectively manage abnormal tone and spasticity.
- Reverses moderate/severe flexion and/or spasticity of wrist/hand/fingers.
- Two incrementally larger palmar rolls included to gradually increase extension of the MCP and PIP joints.
- Provides gentle ulnar drift correction.
- Heat mouldable/adjustable
- Bacti-BanTM keeps covers cleaner and more odour resistant
Extra cover included