- Neofect Cognition is a comprehensive cognitive rehabilitation program
- Targeted towards users with stroke, traumatic brain injury, dementia, and other diagnoses benefiting from executive functioning skills practice.
- Neofect Cognition’s cognitive therapeutic approach - Cognitive impairments including decreased memory, problem-solving, and attention pose a significant barrier to independence. Neofect Cognition training allows for efficient practice of multiple executive functioning domains with minimal physical or environmental demands. Users receive performance feedback in game and via results reports, promoting self-awareness and skill improvement over time.
- Adaptive level control promotes "just the right challenge" - Game difficulty is automatically adjusted up to a maximum of 16 levels dependent on user performance factors including success and response time.
- Monitor progress over time with training report results - Training metrics including time spent, accuracy, response time, and more are saved and stored by date, allowing for longitudinal data comparison.
- Intuitive design for simplicity and ease - Cognition's intuitive design promotes ease of use through a touchscreen interface in which frequently-used selections including start/stop training and parameter adjustment are highly visible.